This course is offered in person as the Yoga Alliance registered 200 hour live training. We now offer it online to provide students all over the world to share the healing experience especially for those looking for quality education but not able to travel.
This online Alkaline Yoga Therapy Teacher Training is not registered with Yoga Alliance because Yoga Alliance specifically requires "contact" hours in person which most our students are not able to do.
This online program far exceeds the standards of a 200 hour Yoga Alliance training. Here’s how:
Personalized guidance, review, and feedback of coursework and assignments throughout the course
Rigorous curriculum set by the Doctor of Physical Therapy, Board Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner, and a Registered Dietitian.
ALL educators are 200++ hours trained in The Alkaline Yoga Therapy Method and personally mentored by Dr. Connie.
Extensive body of knowledge covering all aspects of yoga & teaching technique that is viewable again and again at your convenience including:
- Extensive training library in anatomy for yoga
- Safe and effective precautions
- Thorough sequencing skills based on body mechanics and healing body principles
- Feedback and review of your teaching practice throughout the course
- Business skills and insider insights into how to land jobs, market, start teaching private and public classes and tailor teaching to specific demographics such as beginners, autoimmune, and special populations.
- Specific tutorials on over 50 poses
- Dietary Guidelines for optimal healing and optimize Yoga practice
-Clinical Meditation techniques and it's implications on the human body.
It's important to note that the Yoga Alliance is a registration body, similar to that of a trade organization. They do not certify teachers, nor do they test or require anyone to meet any of the standards they set.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]