Use coconut water, coconut meat, and cashews to make a texture similar (and tastier) than yogurt. Add fruit, and you have a well-balanced breakfast with both good fats and antioxidants!
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashews, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- ½ cup coconut water
- ¾ cup coconut meat (from inside the coconut)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Drizzle of maple syrup
- Blueberries, blackberries, and/or strawberries
- Gluten free granola
- Soak your cashews in water for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, crack your coconut and drain the water inside into a small bowl
- Use a knife to cut out the inner meat of the coconut
- Pour soaked cashews, coconut water, coconut meat, and vanilla in a blender and mix well
- Pour into a small bowl and top with blueberries, blackberries, and/or strawberries
- Drizzle honey on top.
@Lupus Rebel 2017